|2/18/2008 8:11:00 AM||Email this article • Print this article|
|Three men injured in accident|
CONTINENTAL - Three men were injured late Friday afternoon in a two vehicle accident north of Cotinental.
The accident happened at approximately 3:30 p.m. Friday on Road 21, south of the Defiance-Putnam County line.
A Chevy 1500 pickup truck was pulling a trailer with another vehicle on it when the trailer came loose and went into the Northbound lane striking a Ford F-350 pickup.
Injured in the accident were Brad Taddsen, Jerry Ricker and Justin Holland, all of Defiance. Taddsen was transportated from the scene by St. Vincent's Lifeflight. Ricker and Holland were transported by EMS.
EMS squads from Ayersville, Continental, Oakwood and Kalida all assisted at the scene as well as the Continental Fire Department and Kalida Heavy Rescue. One victim had to be freed from his vehicle by heavy rescue. The accident remains under investigation.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Three men injured in accident
- ► 2010 (92)
- ► 2009 (189)
- Elderly man sent flying in accident, police say
- Man killed in I-25 rollover near Pueblo
- Their owner, a 32-year-old man from Deford, says t...
- Three men injured in accident
- The crash occurred while both the bicyclist and th...
- Wednesday, February 13, 2008
- Man Hit By Utility Trailer
- CHP: Loose Trailer Caused Fatal Crash In Baldwin P...
- ▼ February (8)