Police blotter June 30, 2008
ACCIDENT: A sport utility vehicle driven by Mary Elizabeth Arnold, 36, of 406 S. Lancaster St., Jonestown, was traveling north on Route 72 when Arnold lost control while descending a hill at Swatara Creek at 6:30 p.m. Friday, state police at Jonestown said. A trailer being pulled by the SUV became uncoupled, forcing the SUV into a guardrail. No injuries were reported, but the vehicle was towed.
- ► 2010 (92)
- ► 2009 (189)
- Ridgway man killed in rollover
- Jackknifed pickup, trailer block Hwy. 97
- Driver killed, passenger hurt in Dallas Divide cra...
- Steven's mother: 'He was an incredible kid' Pick U...
- Furniture spill causes chaos
- MEMA Trailer Wreck Halts Northbound Traffic
- Truck, trailer veers off 90 (Trailer Sway)
- Man, 24, killed after swerving to avoid errant tra...
- Teen in serious condition after trailer accident
- Teen hurt when loose U-Haul trailer slams car
- Fatal rollover accident slows traffic near Rothbur...
- Trailer hits mobile home
- Trailer becomes unhitched, causes accident; Maud m...
- Man dead after Bradenton crash Loose Trailer
- Trailer Comes Loose from Truck, Causes Accident
- 4 Children Injured In ATV Crash Loose Trailer
- A trailer being pulled by the SUV became uncoupled...
- Updated Two killed in Ohatchee accident
- Runaway trailer damages Lafayette Comcast office
- ▼ July (19)