|Ludington Business Owner Injured In Accident|
|posted by: Alan Neushwander on Wed. Jan. 20 2010|
|A local business owner was seriously injured during an accident Monday afternoon in Mason County. Undersheriff Tom Trenner says Pat Patterson suffered extensive injuries after a utility trailer hauling a quad broke loose from a pickup truck and struck his mini van on Amber Road, north of US-10, at about 3pm Monday. Patterson was taken to a hospital in Grand Rapids with serious injuries. He’s the owner of Hungry Howie’s Pizza in Ludington. The driver of the pickup truck, 38-year-old Rick Ruba, was ticketed for not having the trailer properly secured.|
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Ludington Business Owner Injured In Accident
- Pellston family survives double crash on I-75
- Ludington Business Owner Injured In Accident
- Halestorm endures hazards of the road Loose Traile...
- Overturned Camper Kills 1
- Runaway Boat Trailer Causes Collision
- Serious crash on QEII Towing Trailer
- Wreck on 95 Utility Trailer Accident
- Fatal car accident south of Forest Grove closes hi...
- Camper trailer flips on I-69, no injuries
- Washington Couple Injured in Rollover Accident Tow...
- Truck overturns on I-75 in Alachua Towing Trailer
- Accident on I-75 leads to additional wrecks..Cause...
- 2 hurt, trailer hits car..Loose Trailer Hit and Ru...
- Man charged in accident...Loose Trailer Hit and Ru...
- Death sparks trailer probe
- Suspect arrested after girl, 6, killed, others hur...
- No injuries after trailer overturns
- Polk City 2-car crash sends 2 to hospital
- Marblehead man cited after boat hits pole Loose Tr...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2009 (189)